Fall Open House
The Vassar College Office of Admission cordially invites you and your family to visit our campus for our fall open houses on either Monday, October 14 or Monday, November 11. You may come for the morning OR afternoon session on either day. The schedule of activities will be the same on each day.
Pre-Registration is available below. Please R.S.V.P. by November 4 for the Veterans’ Day program. Please note, registration is not required. We welcome walk-ins.
Directions to the college and information about local overnight accommodations can be found at info.vassar.edu/visit/. For information on accessibility or if you are in need of any special accommodations because of a disability, please call the Office of Campus Activities (845-437-5370). For your convenience, here is a campus map that highlights building locations for various events, as well as parking.
Can't make it? If you are unable to attend either of our Fall Open Houses, we strongly encourage you to visit our campus on another day. Consult the Visit Schedule for other options, or check out our online campus tour.
Fall Open House Schedule
- 8:30 a.m.: Registration - The Aula, Ely Hall
- 9:00 a.m.: Campus Tours - Tours depart from the Aula
- 10:15 a.m.: Information Session - Villard Room, Main Building
- 11:15 a.m.: Tour our Art or Science Facilities - Various Locations
Midday Athletics/Recreation Tour
11:30-12:30 p.m.: in the Lobby, Athletic and Fitness Center. Join a member of the athletic department and a few student athletes as they take you on a tour of some of our athletic facilities and give you an overview of our athletic and recreation programs. Stay a bit longer if you join us for the morning session, or arrive early for the afternoon!
Note: If you are unable to attend the athletics tour, we encourage you to visit the AFC before or after your visit.
- 12:30 p.m.: Registration - The Aula, Ely Hall
- 1:00 p.m.: Campus Tours - Tours depart from the Aula
- 2:15 p.m.: Information Session - Villard Room, Main Building
- 3:15 p.m.: Tour our Art or Science Facilities - Various Locations